There are 4 key ways to enter the 2013 Sydney Underground Film Festival:
|1. Enter via withoutabox.com
Sign up for free and pay with your credit card.
|2. Pay via PAYPAL
Use your PAYPAL account and pay the relevant fee (as below) into: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please email email@example.com to let us know your PAYPAL unique transaction ID.)
|3. Pay via Direct Deposit
Pay the the relevant fee (as below) directly from your bank account into “Sydney Underground Film Festival Inc”
BSB: 062257 AC: 10179022. Please email your receipt to: firstname.lastname@example.org
|4. Pay via Australia Post Money order
Send your submission paying the relevant fee (as below) with an Australia Post money order or an Australian-issued cheque.
You may also send well-concealed cash – but it will be “sent at your own risk”. Thank you.
“Withoutabox logos are trademarks of Withoutabox, a DBA of IMDb.com Inc. or its affiliates.”
If you are experiencing difficulties with any of these above entry options or if you have any queries please email: hello [@] suff.com.au
FESTIVAL ENTRY FEES
All fees are in Australian dollars
|SPECIAL PROMO: You can get $5 (AUD) off the entry fee – just include a rejection letter that you received from another film festival with your entry!|
Please remember to choose the appropriate entry fee when paying and remember to include the rejection letter when you send your entry.
FINAL (EXTENDED LATE) DEADLINE ENTRY FEES – 28 June 2013
Festival regulations and requirements
- To receive the “REJECTION LETTER” discounted fee – you must send with your entry a rejection letter that you received from a film festival (limit one).
- Works-in-progress are considered only if the completed film will reach the fest by June 28, 2013.
- Please submit 2 copies of your film for selection process.
- Preview copies of your film must be on DVD (PAL or NTSC) & exhibition copies (DVCam, mini DV, jump drives and .mov quicktimes on DVD) must be clearly marked with your name, film title, running time, contact phone, and WAB tracking number.
- Please make sure to indicate “For cultural purposes only, no commercial value” on the shipping / postal declaration.
- If you are having trouble sending your film – you may send a private video link to: email@example.com
- Final deadline June 28th is a post-marked deadline. This means you may enter right up to that date but must also send your copies post-marked that day or send online link by midnight.
- If selected, we will require a QUICKTIME Pal .mov file on DVD in 16 x 9 format or 4 x 3 with vertical mattes (pillarboxing) by Aug 10, 2013. (Note: for features you can also send a DVCAM or MiniDV).
- The festival will keep all DVD copies and promotional material.
- It’s the participant’s responsibility to make sure the rights to their films are cleared for the festival. The festival will not be held liable for any issues or lawsuits regarding any films that are entered into the festival.
- Fees will not be reimbursed if not selected for the festival.
- All shipping and handling costs to the festival office will be covered by the entrant.
- The festival will take due care of all entrants / participants materials but the festival will not be responsible for any loss and / or damage to materials while they are in possession of the festival.
- Films do not have to be in subtitled or dubbed if not essential to comprehension of film.
- Entrants will be notified around the 5th August 2013 of selection results.
- If you are accepted into the 2013 festival there may be an opportunity to have your film included on a SUFF Best Of compilation DVD for sale or promotional purposes.
- If you are accepted into the 2013 festival there may be an opportunity to have your film screened at other festival related screenings throughout that year, of which you will be notified.
- By entering this festival you are agreeing to have 30 sec – 3 minute excerpt of your film be used for festival promotional purposes only (including web, cinema, TV, DVD). You can opt out of this, but you must contact us in writing.
- Deadlines are ‘last mail’ – entries must be received by the advertised date.
All entries to be mailed to:
Sydney Underground Film Festival
PO Box 202, Summer Hill
NSW 2130 Australia
For more info please email: hello [@] suff.com.au
The production’s Producer grants the SYDNEY UNDERGROUND FILM FESTIVAL the rights to:
a) Exhibit the film in the festival and any agreed upon festival related screenings;
b) Use any stills from the film for any promotional purposes related to the festival.
Productions selected for the festival will be notified by August 5, 2013.
Screening copies (Quicktime or DVCam) are to be received by the
festival no later than August 10, 2013.
ACCEPTANCE OF FESTIVAL
REGULATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
I have read, understand, and agree to all the SYDNEY UNDERGROUND FILM FESTIVAL
regulations and requirements and agree to be bound by them. I confirm that all necessary
consents have been obtained and granted for the screening of my film publicly and that the
film does not infringe the rights, including copyright, of any third party. I agree to indemnify
SYDNEY UNDERGROUND FILM FESTIVAL against any cost, claim, damage, proceedings,
or expenses of any nature whatsoever arising out of any such use
by Sydney Underground Film Festival.