2013 information coming soon.
Four days. 30+ sessions. 5-8 September 2013.
HOW TO BUY TICKETS
Tickets are on sale in July 2013 - book early to avoid missing out! Click on the yellow buttons below to buy tickets. Tickets are sold through The Factory Theatre.
DAY PASS (choose one session from each time slot/session over the four day festival):
All screening sessions take place at The Factory Theatre.
“Festival Pass and Ticket prices include GST and Booking Fees. Transaction Fee may apply”
• Phone and online bookings incur a booking fee between $1 – $5 based on the amount spent. Transaction fees apply per transaction for bookings made over the phone only.
• Seating is limited, therefore early purchases are always recommended. Please be advised you are requested to arrive at least 15 minutes before the session starts. Festival passes do not guarantee a seat if session is sold out, so please arrive early.
• LATECOMERS may only be admitted at the discretion of the usher on duty.
• Concessions available to SUFF Members, full-time students, pensioners, seniors, health care card and companion card holders. Concession cards or Member Cards must be shown.
• All sessions are unclassified 18+ (Sorry young’uns – if you want us to come to your school and present a screening and small workshop – ask your principal or head art teacher!)